Monday 14 May 2012

Hello Books

Hello peeps.
Have a good day -_-

I'm having Bio,Physics,Math and P.Islam thingy this week .
I'm in to the subjects.But how tired I feel does matter.
I am bloody tired :O
Well,hope same goes to you !
Ahaks.!
jk please ,, Its just apparently some of the school students feel right now.
I can tell how they feel trough their status and tweets on social networks recently

Okay,

Exam week is equal to=pengumpulan eye bags O.O .
Exam week is equal to=akue online 3jam,akue belaja 4jam 1/2,
                                  =akue tido 4,5 jam -_-'
Exam week is equal to=Bag saye ringan...Yay! lol
Exam week is equal to= ' My mother said: ''akak ada periksa tak payahla kemas rumah..''
                                       tp saya taktahan kalau tgok rumah bersepah -__o
Exam week is equal to=time ni baru menggelabah nak belajar --_--

yay yay yay yay yay  ---______---.V
*Exam, You better be Good ..
Stay senyumm awak . :] Assalammualaikum

she is,
Indah Musa

No comments:

Post a Comment