Friday 1 June 2012

St. John

Lets start it.
Yesterday,i went to the SMK Gombak Setia for St. John meeting
and i am the chairman

such a big responsible,this girl has :p

This is my next schedules for St. John thingy 



Look at my not-so-good calendar , I've just crossed the 1st June(Friday) cause 2th June (TODAY) has just begun.

Firstly,we gonna attend a courses on 17th June that consists of 5 topics St. John stuff,and will be continued after a week as we have to sit for the exam.(lol,exam *,*)
Then,we have to march for the school's annual sport day and Pertandingan Kawad Kaki Daerah antara St. John..Peringkat Daerah lil make me have goosebumps.grr *.*
Next,my beloved secretaries and i have to attend a form class...(belajar buat borang)Oh, this is not easy.
Plus,there are Flag Days...kami perlu kutip derma dengan menjual stickers.I will go to Jalan TAR and Danau Kota.The others will go to LRT Taman Melati,Greenwood,and Pasar Tani nearby Balai Polis Gombak. :-*
Lastly, Perbarisan Daerah Gombak in Sept.ada 5 division st.john di Gombak yang akn t'libat.I now feel excited.:D & that will be held at MPS

I actually am quite worry about the marching Competition cause we havent practised yet...whtever it is...i'll take some actions and I hope we will give the bestest we could.lol Much love for these girls :)

editing picture was too fun..

lets pray for us! *senyuman manis sambil kenyit mata* ahak!
Assalammualaikum 

tehee,
Indah  Musa







No comments:

Post a Comment