Tuesday 21 August 2012

Selamat Hari Raya

Madam (A lovely france woman)  told me that a woman wore niqab/purdah came to her son and
she asked me :that kind of outfit is no good, Right?
and i was like 'umm..'
and she got it. i didnt really agreed with what she has said :)
it was ok and nevermind for me.

(  Setiap pemakaian seseorang tu boleh melambangkan ciri2 seseorang tu.
And gaya pemakaian seseorang tu selalunya atas kehendak and selera masing2..
We do things with reasons, arent we?  )

i rasa nak sangat bagitahu ' they have their own opinions to wear that way' to Madam just now.
Tapi, entah. sya pun tak tahu punca mulut sya terkatup terdiam seratus bahasa.
i wanted to tell her.. but i just didnt.

noktah. Salam Syawal ^^


Wearing my mom's baju kurung for the first raya. It was sedikit menggelebeh.
I was way too sempoi.
I am sempoi everyday for this raya.
Ha Ha Ha Who Cares?

*begging myself to do some revisions eventhough everything seems like to stop me from doing preparation for SPM Trial*

Selamat Hari Raya Al-Mubarak
INDAH MUSA.

No comments:

Post a Comment