Saturday 22 September 2012

Such an inspiring post.

 “Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” 

- “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

❂  Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely. 


Don't waste your life in doubts and fears: spend yourself on the work before you, well assured that the right performance of this hour's duties will be the best preparation for the hours or ages that follow it.

 Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. 

- Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. 


When did the victory come? When they admit defeat. Not to the creation. To God. Then victory came. Not from the creation. From God.
[See Quran (54: 10-15), (21: 87-88), (7:23), (21: 83-84) and duaa of Muhammad (SAW) after Taif]


THIS IS LOVE
THAT IS LOYALTY

Posted by
INDAH MUSA 

No comments:

Post a Comment